Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ah ah is offline

Default Office 2007 refreshed printing 1 label bug

Trying to print 1 label row 1 column 2 it prints it in row 1 column 1. Has
anyone else experienced this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I believe this issue has been reported in several previous versions of Word
and presumably just hasn't been fixed.

"ah" wrote in message
Trying to print 1 label row 1 column 2 it prints it in row 1 column 1.

Has
anyone else experienced this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ah ah is offline

It worked very well in Word 2003 though. I don't know about Word 2007 before
the refresh, because I had not tested it.

"ah" wrote in message
Trying to print 1 label row 1 column 2 it prints it in row 1 column 1.

Has
anyone else experienced this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?YWg=?=,

Trying to print 1 label row 1 column 2 it prints it in row 1 column 1. Has
anyone else experienced this?

I just tested and I see the same...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ah ah is offline

Thanks for trying. I sent a feedback to Microsoft.

I don't understand: "Hi ?B?YWg=?=,"

--
ah

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?YWg=?=,

Trying to print 1 label row 1 column 2 it prints it in row 1 column 1. Has
anyone else experienced this?

I just tested and I see the same...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't understand: "Hi ?B?YWg=?=,"

It just means that Cindy's newsreader is not capable of reading the UTF-8
encoding in your message.

"ah" wrote in message
news
Thanks for trying. I sent a feedback to Microsoft.

I don't understand: "Hi ?B?YWg=?=,"

--
ah

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?YWg=?=,

Trying to print 1 label row 1 column 2 it prints it in row 1 column 1.

Has
anyone else experienced this?

I just tested and I see the same...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

or

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ah ah is offline

Thanks

--
ah

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I don't understand: "Hi ?B?YWg=?=,"

It just means that Cindy's newsreader is not capable of reading the UTF-8
encoding in your message.

"ah" wrote in message
news
Thanks for trying. I sent a feedback to Microsoft.

I don't understand: "Hi ?B?YWg=?=,"

--
ah

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?YWg=?=,

Trying to print 1 label row 1 column 2 it prints it in row 1 column 1.

Has
anyone else experienced this?

I just tested and I see the same...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

or

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Dave is offline

I've had the same problem after the latest update. everything worked fine
before i installed the last update. after searching through the entire
database i found the labels i use are no longer supported in a standard
format. I had to get my tape measure out and make a custom one.
"ah" wrote:

Trying to print 1 label row 1 column 2 it prints it in row 1 column 1. Has
anyone else experienced this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brad L Brad L is offline

I have exactly the same problem as you when updated with refresh B2TR and it
is driving me nuts! Also find that when you reprint after pasting the info,
the last line is printed left of rest of text. Help!