Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
purple1703 purple1703 is offline

Default Password on Folder

Any ideas if you can put a password on a whole folder?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
texansgal texansgal is offline

I have been told that you can not... but I sure do try and figure it out
still. Please let me know if anyone knows how!

"purple1703" wrote:

Any ideas if you can put a password on a whole folder?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can establish permissions for folders through the OS but not from Word.

"purple1703" wrote in message
Any ideas if you can put a password on a whole folder?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?cHVycGxlMTcwMw==?=,

Any ideas if you can put a password on a whole folder?

You need to direct this question to a Windows newsgroup and
be sure to mention which version of Windows you have.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)