ToyaRenee

Default how do i write a cover letter for a position I am currently in

I am currently in a position as a contract worker through an employment
agency. The company in which I was placed is now hiring for that position. I
have been in this position for the past 8 months. I need help writing a cover
letter that explains this.
Daiya Mitchell

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using Word,
not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is not
the best place to ask your question. Search the web for examples (using
Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search engine), for career
advice sites, or use your imagination.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

There are more templates there than are shipped with Office, and a link for
template suggestions.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=3&Type=2

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

garfield-n-odie

If the company hasn't noticed your presence for the past eight
months, a cover letter probably won't help.

ToyaRenee wrote:

I am currently in a position as a contract worker through an employment
agency. The company in which I was placed is now hiring for that position. I
have been in this position for the past 8 months. I need help writing a cover
letter that explains this.

Convert to Symbols Omar Menjivar Microsoft Word Help 7 June 27th 05 07:32 PM
How to write a winning realestate sales letter? mwms2000 Microsoft Word Help 1 April 15th 05 09:05 PM
How do I write a letter of reference in a child custody case? precious Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 05 03:37 PM
Cover Letter Jeff Microsoft Word Help 2 April 5th 05 05:25 PM
write a professional letter about involuntary termination flylady_1 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 08:56 PM