Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
P. Zicari P. Zicari is offline

Default Page Sizes

I have a document that was sent to me that used 8 1/2 by 14 paper size. I
need it to be on 8 1/2x 11 and still fit on one sheet. When I change the
paper size it is losing some of the information. I have Word 07. Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Richard O. Neville Richard O. Neville is offline

Try changing to a smaller font size, and use less space before and after
(paragraphs) and lower line spacing in the paragraph menu. As an
alternative, print the document on a sheet of 8 1/2 x 14 paper, then make a
photocopy after setting the copier to "reduce."

"P. Zicari" wrote in message
I have a document that was sent to me that used 8 1/2 by 14 paper size. I
need it to be on 8 1/2x 11 and still fit on one sheet. When I change the
paper size it is losing some of the information. I have Word 07. Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you just need to print it on US Letter, choose the "Scale to paper size"
option in the Print dialog.

"P. Zicari" wrote in message
I have a document that was sent to me that used 8 1/2 by 14 paper size. I
need it to be on 8 1/2x 11 and still fit on one sheet. When I change the
paper size it is losing some of the information. I have Word 07. Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help

Page Sizes Missing Elinor H Page Layout 2 May 9th 23 08:51 PM
Printing both letter and legal page sizes in one document Forbes Microsoft Word Help 2 April 2nd 07 10:00 PM
Multiple page sizes in one Publsiher document [email protected] Tables 1 November 13th 06 06:50 PM
Page sizes amserve Page Layout 1 May 18th 05 04:16 AM
Custom page sizes credo Page Layout 1 January 16th 05 06:48 PM