IsaacErasmus

Default Why is it when i hit ENTER key the cursor go right to the bottom?

whenever i hit the enter key my cursor goes right down to the bottom. as such
i can't move down one line. i can only move right to the bottom of the page.
can someone help me please?

thanks in advance.
Anne Troy

Tools--Options, Edit tab has these settings...
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"IsaacErasmus" wrote in message
whenever i hit the enter key my cursor goes right down to the bottom. as
such
i can't move down one line. i can only move right to the bottom of the
page.
can someone help me please?

thanks in advance.

IsaacErasmus

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Tools--Options, Edit tab has these settings...
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"IsaacErasmus" wrote in message
whenever i hit the enter key my cursor goes right down to the bottom. as
such
i can't move down one line. i can only move right to the bottom of the
page.
can someone help me please?

thanks in advance.

i'm sorry but i still can't resolve the problem. i'm currently using office 2003. which icons should i be changing to solve the problem?

thanks in advance.