Default Mirror Text Box

I have had the same problem. The bad news is that I cannot find out
"Why" it happens. The good news is that I've found a work around --
even if it is a little messy.

I broke my document into smaller documents and then I was able to
continue to make text boxes without the mirroring problem. Then I have
to solve the problem of page references and automatic Table of Contents
(TOC) and Index generation by making one separate document with only
the TOC and Index fields and then using the RD (reference document)
field to call the other documents.

I hope this helps. Is there anyone with a better solution?!? Please
help!!
~ Lori Feiler

Tolgay G=FCl wrote:
i did not find any link the textbox. I deleted the text box and

create new
textbox the problem still continue. Text box link diffrent the

problem
becouse text box link provide one text box if full then other textbox
filling.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Maybe the text boxes are linked? Try unlinking them.
First, click inside a text box. If the Text box toolbar
doesn't display automatically, force its display by
choosing ViewToolbarsText box. Finally, use the 'Break
forward link' toolbar button. (If that button isn't
active, select the other text box of the two which are
causing the problem!)

Stefan