Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kaja Kaja is offline

Default need help saving files to CD Rom RW drive in Word 2002 with Window

Hi, hope someone can help me. I am using windows XP home as my OS with Word
2002. For some reasons now since I upgraded to word 2002 I cannot save .doc
word documents onto my D drive which is my CD Rom drive. It is a CD RW drive.
The computer tells me "the paramater is incorrect" and then tells me I do
not have access to the drive I do not have an admistrator account. This
worked before and i didn't change anything. My mom and I both have an account
with no administrator accountas far as I know. Any advice would be
appreciated. TIA
Raymond
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Never save directly to removable media. Save to your hard drive first then
use your CD-burning software to burn the CD.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question