Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Michael is offline

Default Word 2002 lost connections

My Office Address lists via mail merge via Data Source type MDB files are no
longer activated when opening any Word Template this is even after saying yes
to €śdata will be placed into your document€ť the files are in My Data Sources,
Word says €śThe connection to the recipient list has been lost. Check that the
file has not been moved or deleted and that the network location is
assessable€ť I do not have a network system. Similar happens when opening a
Word Document can anyone offer any help?

I am using Windows Home XP and Word 2002

Kind Regards, Michael J Dickson