Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
madlan madlan is offline
Junior Member

Default Changing column size on multiple tables

Hi,

I have 100's of small tables across several documents that need their five columns adjusted - at the moment I am ctrl clicking the first column in each table until I reach the end of the document then adjusting the size. This is obviously taking ages! Is there another way of doing this?
The columns on the mentioned tables all have the same value in the first cell.

Regards,
Al.