rkif98

Default Word 2000 View reset from Print to Normal on it's own. Why?

Others in my office complain of the View resetting to Normal from Print. They
claim they are not making any changes. In fact, they don't realize they can.
Is this coming from ToolsOptions or something else? Has this happened to
anyone else?

Is it Print Layout to Normal, as your subject line states, or Normal to
Print Layout? If it's the latter, it could be caused by any number of
actions that require Print Layout view, such as formatting columns,
displaying the Drawing toolbar, inserting a text box, or adding a watermark.

news