Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gary[_4_] Gary[_4_] is offline

Default Removing Header and Footer Sections

I am using Microsoft Word 2007 and received a resume document (in Word 2007
..docx format) from someone that I wish to change somewhat in order to create
my own resume.

The problem I am encountering is the two page resume document has header and
footer sections on both pages that I need to remove to make my changes. I
can remove the actual header and footer text (by clicking "Header - Remove
Header" and "Footer - Remove Footer") but am unable to remove the Header and
Footer SECTIONS in the document.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.