Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
KGZ

Default How do I hide table columns with text in them, in Word 2000

I have a Word 2000 document with a table (3 columns; numerous rows). Each
column/row has text in it. We want to "hide" the last 2 columns of text
before distributing electronically for edits. We don't want to delete these
columns because multiple people will be adding/deleting rows before returning
it. Thus, we can't simply save and keep an original, because the
rows/columns will not match up. Is it possible to hide columns that contain
text in a Word 2000 table? I know all about hiding columns in Excel, & it
just seems like it would have been considered a helpful option in Word tables
as well, but we can't figure it out. We have scoured online help, etc. to no
avail. Any suggestions? Thanks so much...