Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nader

Default How do I printing on black paper with wit letters

How do I printing on black paper with wit letters ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

You can't - not with normal printers anyway. They don't have white ink.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Nader" wrote in message
How do I printing on black paper with wit letters ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ken Johnson

FormatBackground select black
FormatFont Font Color select white
Print on white paper,wasting heaps of black ink.
Ken Johnson

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ken Johnson

I stand corrected, the black background doesn't print.
Cover page with a rectangular AutoShape with a black Fill color.
DrawOrderSend Behind Text
Then White font will print on a black background.
Ken Johnson

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You *can* print the black background in Word 2003 by checking the
appropriate box on the Print tab of Tools | Options, but it's still a huge
waste of ink (and almost certainly won't print clear to the edge).

"Ken Johnson" wrote in message
oups.com...
I stand corrected, the black background doesn't print.
Cover page with a rectangular AutoShape with a black Fill color.
DrawOrderSend Behind Text
Then White font will print on a black background.
Ken Johnson

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ken Johnson

Hi Suzanne,