Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dmmcwethy

Default Where can I find this symbol?

In Word 2003, I need to find the symbol for Underwriter's Laboratories (the
letters UL in a circle) to indicate that some electrical components are "UL
approved". The Insert/Symbol approach works beautifully for the other
symbols I need (the ones for "copyright" and "trademark") but I can't find a
font that has the "UL symbol", nor can I type a superscript U and a subscript
L in a text box overlaid over a circle and then "group" them.

Anyone's help would be appreciated.