Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Parris Mark Parris is offline

Default Header and Footer on a Landscape page in a portrait document issue

I wonder if anyone can assist?

I have a word document that is written as a portrait document, with several
landscape pages contained within (all sectioned off). When I try to move the
headers they stay in the portrait posistion (ie top and bottom), I would like
to move the footers to the left and right of the landscape document so that
when the document is collated they are at the top and bottom, like the other
portrait pages, any idea how i can achieve this? I hope this makes sense?

Mark