Pete

Default template pages

I am using a newsletter template that I downloaded from Microsoft templates,
but want to reduce the number of pages. The template has eight pages which is
too many for my use. How do I delete pages from this template?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Delete the information off of those pages.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pete" wrote in message
I am using a newsletter template that I downloaded from Microsoft
templates,
but want to reduce the number of pages. The template has eight pages which
is
too many for my use. How do I delete pages from this template?

Pete

I tried doing this but it messes up the other pages. I would like to delete
several of the pages in the middle (such as 4, 5,6, and 7) without disturbing
the info on the other pages. Any thoughts?

"Pete" wrote in message
I am using a newsletter template that I downloaded from Microsoft
templates,
but want to reduce the number of pages. The template has eight pages which
is
too many for my use. How do I delete pages from this template?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Which template and which pages don't you want?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pete" wrote in message
I am using a newsletter template that I downloaded from Microsoft
templates,
but want to reduce the number of pages. The template has eight pages
which
is
too many for my use. How do I delete pages from this template?

Pete

It is titled Newsletter (Accessory theme, 4 col.) in the Word newsletter
template section and is number 11 of 17. When I downloaded the file it was
named 01017818. I would like to eliminate pages 3 thru 6. Thank-you for your
help.

"Pete" wrote in message
I am using a newsletter template that I downloaded from Microsoft
templates,
but want to reduce the number of pages. The template has eight pages
which
is
too many for my use. How do I delete pages from this template?

Doug Robbins

Each page of that template contains a separate table. Place the select in
the table on each of the pages that you want to delete and then from the
Tables menu, select DeleteTable. After deleting the tables, you will be
left with some redundant linebreaks which you will also want to delete. It
is easier to do this if you switch to Normal View.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pete" wrote in message
I am using a newsletter template that I downloaded from Microsoft
templates,
but want to reduce the number of pages. The template has eight pages
which
is
too many for my use. How do I delete pages from this template?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You have no idea how much it saddens me when someone is trying to use Word
to do a newsletter. Yes, I'm biased but *believe me* it's so much nicer when
done in Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]