Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gregor Gregor is offline

Default Duplicate Information on Several Pages

For my volunteer work at Seniors vs Crime we are required to send the
client: 1. a letter, 2. a Request For Assistance (RFA) and 3. a permission
form that the client signs which gives our office the authority to act in
the clients behalf.

Each of the 3 forms (for lack of a better term) have a subset of the clients
name, address, city, state, zip, phone number and date. I want to enter the
data in one form and then have Word migrate or populate the fields in the
other forms.

In MS/Word there is a bookmarking kind of system that uses "ASK" to ask for
the information and then a "REF" which references the info that was input
via the ASK. It seems to work once, but when I reenter the information for
another client the REF does not update.

I've looked at microsoft.public.word.newusers newsgroup and cannot find any
reference to doing what I want.