Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newtec_54 newtec_54 is offline

Default In Word 2003 when I hit 'enter' it starts a new page

A workmate has written a few pages with everything working normally when
suddenly every time he hits 'enter' it starts a new page instead of a new
line. I cant find any reason for this. Any suggestions appreciated.
--
Bruce

Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check whether the style has somehow gotten the Top of Page attribute
checked.

On May 18, 9:27*pm, newtec_54
wrote:
A workmate has written a few pages with everything working normally when
suddenly every time he hits 'enter' it starts a new page instead of a new
line. I cant find any reason for this. Any suggestions appreciated.
--
Bruce

Thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newtec_54 newtec_54 is offline

Thank you for the info.Though not exact was close enough to identify the
problem as being Formatting. Result - problem solved.
--
Bruce

Thanks for your help