Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
annonymous annonymous is offline

Default How to delete blank spaces

I used find and replace ( find ^p replace with ) function on my one
computer but it doesn't work for 2nd computer both having Microsoft office
2003 SP2? why is it happening and what is the solution? thanks for
help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Replace ^p works with all Word versions - assuming the wildcard option is
not set.
Are you sure that there are paragraph returns in the document to find? Check
by displaying formatting characters - CTRL+*

annonymous wrote:
I used find and replace ( find ^p replace with ) function on my one
computer but it doesn't work for 2nd computer both having Microsoft
office 2003 SP2? why is it happening and what is the solution?
thanks for help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

.... Also be sure that the F&R dialog on the 2nd system doesn't have any
Format specifications set from prior usage.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/26/07 4:49 AM, in article
, "annonymous"

Blank Spaces uriahheep Mailmerge 3 December 7th 06 05:15 PM
how can delete all the blank spaces of a document? saulotov Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 05 09:10 PM
How do I delete blank spaces in word? DanielVillatoro Microsoft Word Help 7 September 13th 05 01:06 AM
Blank Spaces in Top Margin rwelsh Page Layout 2 March 8th 05 07:59 PM
Blank spaces between rows Hélène Tables 9 February 1st 05 04:44 AM