Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marta Marta is offline

Default Multiple watermarks

Hello,

I would like to have muliples of my watermark on one page; instead of a huge
DRAFT right across the page, I would like multiple little DRAFT's all over
the page. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Marta
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Marta wrote:
Hello,

I would like to have muliples of my watermark on one page; instead of
a huge DRAFT right across the page, I would like multiple little
DRAFT's all over the page. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Marta

You can't make Word's text watermark feature do it. But you can make your
own graphic file (.jpg, .gif, .png and so on) that consists of the design
you want. Choose "Picture watermark" in the watermark dialog, and click the
Select Picture button to select your graphic file.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Multiple watermarks, Please help meloyelo1979 Page Layout 1 October 5th 06 05:39 PM
Watermarks 2sisters Page Layout 1 June 6th 06 08:10 PM
Watermarks Craig Microsoft Word Help 1 December 27th 05 06:02 PM
Using multiple watermarks in a single document mjb Microsoft Word Help 1 August 3rd 05 12:11 AM
Watermarks do not print all letters when using text watermarks Glenn Turner Microsoft Word Help 0 November 29th 04 01:25 AM