Changing the background colour in a table field depending on the content

Old May 17th 18, 09:57 AM
Rob T Parry Rob T Parry is offline

Default Changing the background colour in a table field depending on the content

I would like to change the background colour of a field in a table depending on the content of the field.

If I enter an R in the field I would like the background to go Red.

If I enter an A in the field I would like the background to go Amber.

If I enter an G in the field I would like the background to go Green.

Hope some can help as its driving me nuts.

Its so easy in Excel!!!
Old July 9th 18, 01:45 PM
lukenlow lukenlow is offline

This is even more than I was hoping to find out, thanks a lot for sharing such valuable information 192.168.1.254