Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sorcerer Mickey

Default Need template for "New Employee" bulletin/listing with photos

I am trying to put together a bulletin introducing new doctors at a hospital.
I'd like to have face shots down the left side, with personal CV info on
the right. Ideally, this CV data would come out of a Access database, so
that next month I could just use the next wave of new personnel. Any ideas
or templates?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Use Publisher - Catalog Merge

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sorcerer Mickey" wrote in
message ...
I am trying to put together a bulletin introducing new doctors at a
hospital.
I'd like to have face shots down the left side, with personal CV info on
the right. Ideally, this CV data would come out of a Access database, so
that next month I could just use the next wave of new personnel. Any
ideas
or templates?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Use a table and the method shown at
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm to place the image and text.
Whether you would complete this as a label, directory or form letter merge
will depend on whether you want more than one entry per page.

Sorcerer Mickey wrote:
I am trying to put together a bulletin introducing new doctors at a
hospital. I'd like to have face shots down the left side, with
personal CV info on the right. Ideally, this CV data would come out
of a Access database, so that next month I could just use the next
wave of new personnel. Any ideas or templates?
Thanks

change template photos Wigwam59 Page Layout 0 March 6th 06 08:18 PM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
How do I replace photos in the calendar template without losing te logan Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 05 09:11 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
How can i allow users to insert photos into a template in word chris_huh Microsoft Word Help 1 September 16th 05 01:40 AM