Jerry Kuyper

Default How do I get product code for Word XP

I reinstalled Word from Works Suite 2002. I dont have the product key code.
How can a get this?
John Cello

Jerry:

Use the Belarc Advisor, free software you can get at

Hope this helps

John Cello
www.johncelloconsulting.com

"Jerry Kuyper" wrote:

I reinstalled Word from Works Suite 2002. I dont have the product key code.
How can a get this?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the KnowledgeBase article €śHow to Obtain a New Product Key for Office
2000 Program Setup€ť at:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Jerry Kuyper" Jerry wrote in message
I reinstalled Word from Works Suite 2002. I dont have the product key code.
How can a get this?

Graham Mayor

Belarc Advisor is excellent, but it won't return the product code required
to install Word until Word is actually installed using that code. And if the
application is installed, the product code is not required.