Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MimiL MimiL is offline

Default Print Preview

When I click on Print Preview it only shrinks the page a little. It just
started doing this so I must have inadvertently clicked on something. It
previously showed one page on which I could make corrections. Now the page
is read only and have to go back to Normal View to correct.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

MimiL wrote:
When I click on Print Preview it only shrinks the page a little. It
just started doing this so I must have inadvertently clicked on
something. It previously showed one page on which I could make
corrections. Now the page is read only and have to go back to Normal
View to correct.

Turn off the Magnifier button on the Print Preview toolbar, and then you can
edit the text.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman