Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mewing

Default How do you alphabatize labels within the label wizard?

I have a mass mailing, however, there are other contents that I must put into
the envelopes. I need to alphabatize my labels by company name.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Table | Sort

"mewing" wrote:

I have a mass mailing, however, there are other contents that I must put into
the envelopes. I need to alphabatize my labels by company name.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Do yourself a favor. When you have a little time, put that list in Excel and
learn how to do a mail merge. Believe me, it's much better when you have
changes that can affect the order of your labels. (Can you hear the sound of
someone who finally got tired of editing her Word-based mailing labels?)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"mewing" wrote in message
I have a mass mailing, however, there are other contents that I must put
into
the envelopes. I need to alphabatize my labels by company name.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm followed by