Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claude

Default Fraction

In architecture we use fraction of inche, like 6 5/8".(with 5/8 in small
caracter)
Using Word, it is easy to find this format in the symbol collection.
But there is no symbol when we want to use a denominator greater than 8,
like 5/16 or 5/32 (in smal caracter).
In drawing applications like AutoCAD this feature exist, but not in word.
Any way to be able to have the right format in Word?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.