Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
flo257 flo257 is offline

Default get 'my outlook calendar' template to show up in word\new\template

I downloaded the template 'my outlook calendar'.
I have to go through the entire 'tree' to find\use it.
How do I get the file to appear from Word\file\new\templates?
Im using Office 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Flo,

In Word, use ToolsOptionsFileLocations to establish the location of
"User Templates"...

I think it is
C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates
(I keep my templates elsewhere so I can't remember what is used to be).

Put all "your own" templates there - including downloaded ones (that's also
where "your" Normal.dot resides).
--
Regards,
Pat Garard