Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
neia neia is offline

Default printing a document as a book

I created a document in Word 2007 and I want to print it like a book, but I
don´t know how to print correctly. It´s configuration is: Orientation-
Landscape and Vary Pages- Book and leves for booklet - all and My printer is
a laser lexmark T634.
My problem is: How can I inform to software that I want to print two faces
for page and use the both sides of the paper?
In total It has 52 pages, totalizing 13 leves
I tried to print but the result was terrible confused.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

In the Print dialog, select 2 pages per sheet. It is that easy. But for
total control if you really want a booklet, save the document as PDF (using
the free Office PDF converter downloadable from Microsoft Office support
site) and then use Adobe Reader v9 to create you booklet.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Neia" wrote in message
I created a document in Word 2007 and I want to print it like a book, but
don´t know how to print correctly. It´s configuration is: Orientation-
Landscape and Vary Pages- Book and leves for booklet - all and My printer
is
a laser lexmark T634.
My problem is: How can I inform to software that I want to print two faces
for page and use the both sides of the paper?
In total It has 52 pages, totalizing 13 leves
I tried to print but the result was terrible confused.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

No, it is not that easy. To print it as a booklet, you have to choose "Book
fold," which Neia has already done. Getting the printer to duplex it
requires changing a setting in the printer Properties.

http://word.mvps.org

"Neia" wrote in message
I created a document in Word 2007 and I want to print it like a book, but
don´t know how to print correctly. It´s configuration is: Orientation-
Landscape and Vary Pages- Book and leves for booklet - all and My printer
is
a laser lexmark T634.
My problem is: How can I inform to software that I want to print two
faces
for page and use the both sides of the paper?
In total It has 52 pages, totalizing 13 leves
I tried to print but the result was terrible confused.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
neia neia is offline

Suzanne, thanks.
You are correct.
In fact, I had already perceived that the solution would be in the printer
configurations, but I did not find it in the printer available options. When
you confirmed it I tested Duplex the option Manual and the print is ok.
Now I have another problem, on the baseboard of the right side of the pages
is printing Page n. Do you know why it is appearing and what can I do to
remove it ?, because it is only on printing.

"Neia" wrote in message
I created a document in Word 2007 and I want to print it like a book, but
don´t know how to print correctly. It´s configuration is: Orientation-
Landscape and Vary Pages- Book and leves for booklet - all and My printer
is
a laser lexmark T634.
My problem is: How can I inform to software that I want to print two
faces
for page and use the both sides of the paper?
In total It has 52 pages, totalizing 13 leves
I tried to print but the result was terrible confused.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you're not seeing this in Print Preview, then my guess is it's something
being added by the printer driver, which means another trip to the printer
Properties to root out the setting. I'm not aware of that particular
feature, but I know my printer driver can add a watermark, separator pages,
and other such things.

http://word.mvps.org