Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary

Default How can I add a page border to a page only and not the whole doc?

I am trying to add a "page border" to a single page only, however, word seems
to apply page borders to every single page in my document (60 pages long).
I have followed these instructions but word still puts a page border on
every page?
Instructions followed:
To specify a particular page or section for the border to appear in, click
the option you want under Apply to.

Can anyone help please?
Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Mary,

You will have to isolate your single page as a section (i.e., insert a
section break before and after). Your document will then contain (at a
minimum) three sections. Put your cursor in the page and in the apply to
field select "This section."

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: