Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sindad67

Default Why framing newsletter picture, shifts paper's title down page?

I'm typing up a newsletter with my picture on it. Every time I put a frame or
border around the picture to make it stand out more, the newsletter's title
will drop down the paper about 6 spaces automatically. I need for the
newsletter's title to stay where I typed it on the side of the framed
picture. Can any one tell me what's happening and how can I achieve the
results that I'm looking for?