About Smart Tags!!!

Old February 18th 05, 03:39 AM
shobha

Default About Smart Tags!!!

We have a strange problem. Some of our students are trying to create smart
tag for their name and place. For all the smart tag for place doesnt appear
and for some the smart tag for name either appears. What could be the
problem?For example lets see this name "Nicole Petit" if i give this way it
doesn't take but if I give it as "Nicole lauren Petit" smart tag is created
for Nicole Lauren. Why is it acting so strange? And for place it doesn't
appear at all.What could be the reason?In what format should we give place
say if it is Virginia should I give it this way else VA would do.

Smart Tags Mark S Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 10:33 AM
smart tags tweetybird Microsoft Word Help 0 February 4th 05 09:15 PM
Date Smart Tag/Auto Fill MDavison Microsoft Word Help 2 January 4th 05 06:53 PM
smart tags ssorgtoille Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 05:28 PM
How do you add smart tags to a document LH Microsoft Word Help 1 December 3rd 04 09:43 PM