Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thierry 314

Default Can I recover a document accidentaly deleted?

I inadvertently deleted a document an would li9ke to know if there is away to
recover that document without retyping. I did not save the document pior to
closing the window.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

If you didn't save it, there's nothing to recover.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Thierry 314" Thierry wrote in message
I inadvertently deleted a document an would li9ke to know if there is away
recover that document without retyping. I did not save the document pior
closing the window.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reg Hamilton

Check to see if there are any temp files - use a program called Recover My
Files, www.recovermyfiles.com to search your documents and settings folder
for .doc files.