LRI

Default Removing Text after a Table

Hi,

I'm putting a table in the footer with a page border that i want to overlap
the sides and bottom of the table. I got the sides working by setting the
prefered table width to my border width. However after the table a
Paragraph is inserted (one row on text).

I tried setting the text height to 1 but there is still a gap between the
bottom of the table.

I tried turning the bottom of the tables off but the vertical lines don't
run into the page border and it looks bad.

So is there anyway to remove that paragraph afer a Table?

Daiya Mitchell

No, don't think so. If formatting it as 1pt doesn't work, try formatting it
as Hidden.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/