suesmiley

Default printing business cards

My boss downloaded business cards to my computer, but its layout is for 10
cards, and i bought paper for 8 cards per sheet. How can i change it to
print out 8?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Probably easier to start with a new document that contains the correct setup
for the labels that you have purchased.

From the Tools menu, select Envelopes and Labels (Letters and Mailings first
if you are using XP or later) and then go to the Labels tab and select the
type of label and that you have.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.