Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Billy

Default Adding additional job entries (Formatting Problem)

I'm sorry, i know this question has been asked here before...but i am having
trouble accomplishing the goal. I when to the table menu and showed the
gridlines..and then i can insert a row below...but thats as far as i can get
it. I am not good at formatting, and the row needs to be split (to include a
seperate cell for the dates) but i have tried everything to split that cell
and then size it appropiately with no luck. I have tried for an hour and half
now..and am growing fustrated...any help that anyone could provide would be
GREATLY :-) apprecaited thanks all

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deborah Jean

What I teach my students to do...I assume you used Resume Wizard...is to
select the entire row for Work Experiance...right click copy...place your
insertion point after the word Experiance and right click paste...as many
times as you want and then delete the multiple words Work Experiance from the
first column. Since the Gridlines don't show when printing it will look
professional.

Deborah Jean
MOS Master Instructor