Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chittapoo Chittapoo is offline

Default How to save email address and subject line in Word's email functio

Just started using Word2003 that came with my new computer. When send Word
documents as email via Outlook, the Word file will not save email addresses
and attachment to the file. The previous version of Word will save all email
addresses, subject line, and attachment to the file when you hit "save".
Now, if i reopen the file after i closed it, all the properties are blank.
FYI, i hit the email button on the toolbar, fill in the email address, and
hit "send". Then, Outlook will send my email out.

If anybody can tell me how to set the Word to save all my email information
again, i would greatly appreciate. Thanks.