help

Default How can i make my own template?

I am not really a new user of word, but i've never done a template and i'm
looking to make one for a company form. I was wondering if anyone might be
able to instruct me on how to go about making my own form template?
Jay Freedman

help wrote:
I am not really a new user of word, but i've never done a template
and i'm looking to make one for a company form. I was wondering if
anyone might be able to instruct me on how to go about making my own
form template?

See these articles:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart1.htm
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm