Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
E.W. E.W. is offline

Default Have Works Suite02- Only Need WORD

HI,
I have Works Suite 2002 . Does anyone know if it's possible to
install WORD without installing Works along with it? All I ever
use is WORD from the whole suite.. I know I don't have to install
Money, Picture It, Streets, or Encarta.. but do I HAVE to install
Works? Is there a trick to install only WORD from the CD without
having to install the Works Suite Launcher?

?????
EW

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

For general principles, see "Works Suite 2000: How to Install Individual
Programs Included in Works Suite 2000" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=245829

"E.W." wrote in message
HI,
I have Works Suite 2002 . Does anyone know if it's possible to
install WORD without installing Works along with it? All I ever
use is WORD from the whole suite.. I know I don't have to install
Money, Picture It, Streets, or Encarta.. but do I HAVE to install
Works? Is there a trick to install only WORD from the CD without
having to install the Works Suite Launcher?

?????
EW

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
E.W. E.W. is offline

Thank you Suzanne,
That worked for 2002 also. I now have WORD without the bloat!
ahhhhhhhhhh........
EW

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
For general principles, see "Works Suite 2000: How to Install
Individual
Programs Included in Works Suite 2000" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=245829

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"E.W." wrote in message
HI,
I have Works Suite 2002 . Does anyone know if it's possible
install WORD without installing Works along with it? All I
ever
use is WORD from the whole suite.. I know I don't have to
install
Money, Picture It, Streets, or Encarta.. but do I HAVE to
install
Works? Is there a trick to install only WORD from the CD
without
having to install the Works Suite Launcher?

?????
EW

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MikroXP MikroXP is offline

Yeah simply go into the cd-rom or dvd-rom goto the word 2002 folder and run
the installer I just did it
--
MikroXP, Beta Testing Fool & New Stuff Addict