Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sony654

Default Downloading Additional Fonts

I am looking for a Western font, have found samples and downloaded. WinZip
is doing the import. When I go to the folder that contains the saved file
from WinZip, and open, it contains only sample fonts. In addition, when I
navigate to "control panel", "fonts", "file", "install new font", there are
no font files to install. Either I am not extracting properly from WinZip,
or I am not looking in the right place for the font files. And if anybody
has a recommendation where to find a credible source for fonts, please advise.

Thanks--
Sony