RJK

Default convert from table to text separating data by a simple space and .

When converting table to text, when the box comes up to indicate how to
separate the data it offers paragraphs, tabs, commas or other and leaves a
place for others. No matter which I mark, it only spearates with paragraphs.
I wish to use a simple space between the data.
Is there something I am missing?