Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sljabc sljabc is offline

Default page setup

When I type a sentence in Word, and then hit enter, the cursor moves down to
the end of the page. If I type continuously from the top of the page, this
does not happen. It only happens when I hit enter. Can someone tell me how
to get my page back to normal?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Go to File Page Setup Layout and set the vertical alignment to "Top"
instead of "Justified".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

sljabc wrote:
When I type a sentence in Word, and then hit enter, the cursor moves
down to the end of the page. If I type continuously from the top of
the page, this does not happen. It only happens when I hit enter.
Can someone tell me how to get my page back to normal?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Check Format | Paragraph and Space before and after. They should read 0
(zero). Reset if necessary. Does this solve your problem?

--
Rae Drysdale