Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BrightonNY BrightonNY is offline
Junior Member

Question Page Numbering Start After First Few Pages

I have created a document in WORD 2007. I want page numbering to start a few pages from the beginning. I have located a number of documents and YouTube explanations on how to do it. None of them have worked.

Has anyone done that successfully?

Thank you.