Think.Ng.

Default Forms - Restricting menu bar options

Hello,

I created a form and want people to simply apply style attributes (Heading
1, body text...etc) to the text so that formatting is consistent and in order
for a Table of Contents to be generated.

I assigned a menu bar where I've hidden all the formatting options. However,
I've found that instead of this menu bar replacing an existing menu bar, it
appears alongside the user's personalised menu bar. How do I get my bar to
be the only one the form's user sees?

Thanks. Valerie Ng.
Graham Mayor

You don't! You have no control over how a user sets up his workspace, nor
should you. If this is a form, you apply the styles for the user to the form
fields then lock the form. The user can only fill the fields and the
formatting is automatically applied.