Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lwbadgr lwbadgr is offline

Default Can't get toolbars back

My mother has managed to hide the toolbars in her Word 2003 application.
I've tried all I know to get them back, short of reloading the program, but
have had no luck. She is running Windows 2000 Pro. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

Open Word, right click on a blank spot on the tool bar, then check the ones
that she wants. Standard & Formatting are the usual.

Toolbars rob Microsoft Word Help 3 April 10th 06 07:31 PM
How do I print out pages which register accurately back to back Peter4933 Page Layout 3 October 3rd 05 01:24 PM
I've lost all toolbars in MS-XP Word...How do I get them back? Lil Knapp Microsoft Word Help 2 August 9th 05 08:25 PM
back to back printing of individual pages within a document salvatore Mailmerge 1 February 6th 05 12:02 PM
Toolbars S. Kissing Microsoft Word Help 1 January 29th 05 02:17 AM