Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grace grace is offline

Default Convert 2007 Word toolbars back to 2003 style

It now takes me many more clicks to perform a function using the "new and
improved" space-wasting toolbars in Word 2007 than I could perform with one
click in Word 2003 and XP. How can I convert these new toolbars back to the
format of those in 2003? The same is true in PPT.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

I highly recommend RibbonCustomizer by Patrick Schmid MVP.

Apart from Ribbon Customisation Patrick's add-in offers ClassicUI tabs for
the Ribbon
they are available from the below link Patrick's web site. Do read
Patrick's site
for further details on how to download and ClassicUI tabs for Word Excel
PowerPoint.

http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbon...er/starter.php

"Grace" wrote in message
It now takes me many more clicks to perform a function using the "new and
improved" space-wasting toolbars in Word 2007 than I could perform with
one
click in Word 2003 and XP. How can I convert these new toolbars back to
the
format of those in 2003? The same is true in PPT.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Please don't multi post. Echo gave you an answer in the PPT newsgroup
already

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net