Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nikhil Nikhil is offline

Default Format problem in MS Word 2003

Hi,

I copy pasted some text document from net in MS Word 2003, then
formatting of all MS Word documents has been changed. How do I get original
format?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are you saying that new, blank documents are affected by this? Then see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...ocnotblank.htm.

On the other hand, if formatting is changing in the document into which you
are pasting, see if
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tedcontent.htm
applies.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Nikhil" wrote in message
Hi,

I copy pasted some text document from net in MS Word 2003, then
formatting of all MS Word documents has been changed. How do I get
original
format?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nikhil Nikhil is offline

Hi,
By mistake, formatting marks was selected. So for space .(dot) was
seen .
You can also show or hide formatting marks by clicking Options on the Tools
menu and then clicking the View tab. Under Formatting marks, select or clear
the check boxes

"Nikhil" wrote:

Hi,

I copy pasted some text document from net in MS Word 2003, then
formatting of all MS Word documents has been changed. How do I get original
format?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

OK, thank you for the follow-up. For more information on nonprinting marks,
see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP