Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debbie

Default Installing Word 2002 to 2003

When I try to open Word 2003 to install it I get the message close
internetexplorer.exe. I bring up the task manager and it does not show it is
running, but Word 2003 keeps saying it is running. How do I turn it off
while I install it or what do I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

What do you mean by "open Word 2003 to install it "? Describe exactly what
you are trying to do and the steps you are taking. At what point does the
error message appear and what is the exact wording of the error message?