Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
steve

Default My spellcheck is envoked but it does not work, why?

I have spellcheck checked as per the help suggestion but it does not work
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Spell check checks only the language for which you have proofing tools
installed and only the text that is not marked to be skipped. Ctrl+A to
Select All, then go to Tools | Language | Set Language and make sure that
you have the correct language selected and that "Do not check spelling or
grammar" is not checked.