Eightball

Default Help with formatting columns.

I am in need of help with formatting tables, with emphasis on centering a
table or column horizontally using a "Key Line". Two columns, I have
determined the Key Line, however I am stumped with what to do now. Is it an
automatic feature or manual? I am in Microsoft Word and desperately need
help. Thank you.
Doug Robbins

Sorry, but I do not know what you mean by a "Key Line" Tell us in plain
English what it is that you want to do and we might be able to help.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Eightball" wrote in message
I am in need of help with formatting tables, with emphasis on centering a
table or column horizontally using a "Key Line". Two columns, I have
determined the Key Line, however I am stumped with what to do now. Is it
an
automatic feature or manual? I am in Microsoft Word and desperately need
help. Thank you.

Jezebel

When you're plowing, the keyline is the contour at which the topographical
inclination is the same in all directions. For maximum water preservation,
all downhill plow-lines should be parallel with the keyline.

Hard to see how this helps here, though ...

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
Sorry, but I do not know what you mean by a "Key Line" Tell us in plain
English what it is that you want to do and we might be able to help.

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a

paid
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Eightball" wrote in message
I am in need of help with formatting tables, with emphasis on centering a
table or column horizontally using a "Key Line". Two columns, I have
determined the Key Line, however I am stumped with what to do now. Is it
an
automatic feature or manual? I am in Microsoft Word and desperately need
help. Thank you.

Genine

If by "keyline" you mean the line between columns, you cannot see this until
you have filled up your first column. The line becomes visible when you move
to the next newspaper column.
Genine

Default Formatting Katie Page Layout 1 January 12th 05 04:15 AM
Styles & Formatting Help Jim Wood Microsoft Word Help 2 January 11th 05 04:27 AM
How to create multiple pages with newpaper columns DBodell Page Layout 3 January 4th 05 08:35 PM
Balancing columns Serenity2u Microsoft Word Help 2 December 15th 04 10:11 PM