Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Manit Manit is offline

Default Change location of headers between layout

In my Word document, there are two layout formats: in portrait and lanscape.
This present an issue with location of the headers and footers which tend to
stay at the same location. I would like to move it to be more compatible with
the layout.
Please advise on how.
--
Manit
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You can define different headers and footers for each section: in sections 2
and onwards, activate the header/footer and clear the 'Same as previous'
button on the Headers and Footers toolbar.